A couple of scary and sad cases over the last few days to remind everyone to watch out for antifreeze! Even a few licks can cause severe kidney damage and death in our smaller pets. If your pet has had access to ANY antifreeze, call us as soon as possible so we have the best chance of saving them. Because Ethylene Glycol (the active ingredient) is an alcohol one of the first signs you may see is your pet acting drunk. Watch for any sign of green puddles beneath your own vehicles and anywhere your pets spend time. Hope your fall is fun and safe!